Firm Type: Travel
Type of Position: Full time
We’re a cool mid-sized company that has a technical widget that we believe will change the world and we need smart people to make it happen. Things are starting to heat up and we need to grow our in-house technical team.
Do you want to join a great team of fun people who work hard and have a great time doing it? Do you want to work with some top talent in the software industry and work with the latest technologies? If you want to work in a cool industry with smart people and learn new skills, read on…
- Excellent analytical, deductive and decision making skills with above average attention to detail
- Ability to test in black and gray box environments.
- Experience in writing test cases, test scripts, traceability matrixes and test reports
- Experience in documenting test results, analyzing/validating test results and bug detection, reporting and tracking.
- To actively contribute to both Test Strategy and Planning
- Knowledge of writing SQL queries an asset
- Manual testing
- Writing test cases to automate technology
- Building testing protocols from scratch
- You enjoy working with users, and figuring out what the website and users need.
- Strong communication skills
We’re offering competitive salary, full benefits, RRSP matching, travel perks and a swanky office right downtown. Send us your resume today!!